Thursday, October 3, 2013

My very first blog post!

Good Morning everyone!

I'm so excited to finally be starting my very own blog, and thank you to my good friend Kayla (kaylascreativecuticles) for encouraging me to take this journey!
 I'm completely new to this so please bear with me as I learn the ways of blogging!

Halloween is this month, so I will be trying to post weekly Halloween makeup looks for you to enjoy and get ideas from. If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to share!

Thank you for taking the time to read my first blog post, I know its not much, but I'm just starting out! If you would like to see anything on the blog please feel free to comment below!

I wish you all a great day!

1 comment:

  1. yay!! sorry it took me a while to get here, but I haven't been on here in a while!! haha

    ReplyDelete