The following are my reviews of the polishes I ordered.
Up first are the Pixie Dust polishes! Oh my gosh! Let me just startby saying, I'm obsessed! These are my most favorite polishes ever, and I can't wait to buy the rest. I ordered the Team Spirit trio that comes with Dhara, Sunshine and Tomoko, and I also ordered Stevie. They all applied smooth, and dry great with no top coat. Some people don't like the textured polishes, but personally, I love it. For some reason, textured polishes seem to last longer. Plus, they shine bright like a diamond.... Sorry....I had to! Hahha. Here are my swatches of these awesome polishes.
Up first: Stevie (purple) and Tomoko
Next: Dhara (orange), Sunshine (blue) and Tomoko
Aside from the Pixie Dusts I also ordered another trio set (they were buy one get one free! I also ordered some to give away to my lovely followers!) and a few other individual polishes.
First up is the Team Spirit Trio, it included Purity, Sailor and Delilah. All three are gorgeous, smooth colors. Delilah is a deep red with a beautiful red shimmer, perfect for the holidays. Sailor is a nice navy blue that is also perfect for holidays and winter, and purity is a perfect white for all purposes.
If you know me at all, you know I cant resist a good pink, so I had to order Zoya Kennedy and Ali.
All I can say is WOW! They apply like a dream, and the colors are brilliant. Although Ali is a bright neon summery color, ill be using this one all the time. I'm just a sucker for pink!
The next two are two that I cant take my eyes off of! Dream, from the 2013 winter collection, and Alegra. Dream is a dreamy deep blue with a beautiful holo-shimmer! It applies perfectly.
Alegra is a vixen with deep Magenta color and sassy shimmer! This will also be a go to fall/winter color for me .
I also received Zoya Polish Remover+ , Qtica Extending Top Coat and Qtica Tangerine Scrub as freebies and so far I can tell you that the polish remover is fabulous! a little bit goes a long way, it smells great and works like a charm! I also topped all these swatches (besides pixie dust) with the extender top coat and it is amazing as well! I cant wait to use the tangerine scrub! I'll be sure to review that as well!
With my first Zoya purchase down, I can tell you that I give zoya 5 stars without a doubt!
I hope this review has been helpful. If you have any question, comments or suggestions please feel free to comment below!
Until next week dolls! *muah*





omg.. I NEED dream & delilah!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous that you have that beautiful red!!!!!!!!!! :/
love you, anyways!!! ♥♥♥
great review!! ;)
That Ali is hot! Definitely gonna have to try that..... Your descriptions of the polishes are just as good as seeing the pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I love Kennedy & Ali but those pixie dust are truly amazing ♥ beautiful swatches.
ReplyDeleteOMG, I love them all
ReplyDelete